Trail running husband based in beautiful North Yorkshire with wife Jodie (chief support crew) and our two dogs. Love to get into the outdoors whenever possible, and have been running in Ultra marathons for a good few years now.
Ahead of the event, I have to say a big thanks to Jodie and our good friend Ben for crewing for me on the weekend, look out for them driving along in Steve (our white VW camper).
- Ring o’ Fire 2017 – 2nd Place
- Kielder 100km 2017 – 2nd Place
- Hardmoors 110 2017 – 5th Place
- Kielder 50km 2018 – 3rd Place
- The Fellsman 2018 – 14th Place
- North Downs Way 100, Hoka Highland Fling, Lakeland Trails 110km, Eiger 101, and a few others
Why the WHW?
I have wanted to run the full length of the WHW for a while now, ever since I first ran the Hoka a good few years back. I love running journeys, and so to travel the full length of a national trail will be a memorable experience. Can’t wait for June!!
Aim for the race?
First and foremost the aim is always to finish and give it my best shot. Hopefully that will mean I can be competitive if things work out, but I just can’t wait to run some beautiful Scottish trails.