The 2022 WHW Race pre race webinar took place on Tuesday 31st May less than 3 weeks before Race Day.
Ian Beattie hosted in interesting line up of runners with a wide range of experience to talk about how they were going to prepare over the next few weeks. Hear from
- Lynne Lamont is an experienced runner and adventurer. Hear about Lynne’s approach juggling a busy job, family and overcoming her wee post-Cateran wobble
- Devon Scott is running her 1st WHW. Devon has a string of finishes at shorter events like the Fling, Great Glen Ultra and the Devil but like many of this years entrants this will be a considerable step up in distance.
- Grant MacDonald has run the race once previously. Now living almost on the way the experienced GB 24 hr international was tempted back for a second attempt, until covid struck….
- Al Higgins is a likeable ex Pat Scot living in Dublin and will be known to many of you. After achieving a 4th place Finish at 2019 SPARTATHLON, Al feels he needs to run one of Europes other iconic trail races and this will be his first attempt
- Neil MacRitchie needs no introduction. Neil knows better than most how to prepare for WHW having finished the event no less than 15 times. His down to earth insights are a must hear!