West Highland Way Race training weekend
Oak Tree Inn, Balmaha
26th and 27th January 2018
As many of you will know, each January we hold a West Highland Way Race training weekend at Balmaha. This is a chance for anyone interested in the race to get together for a run of up to 30 miles from Balmaha to Inversnaid and back on the Saturday (27th January), and to have a few drinks and chat with other runners in an informal setting. Everyone is welcome to come along, whether taking part in the race or not, and whether staying for the weekend or not.
For this wishing to stay for the weekend, the Oak Tree Inn has reserved a number of rooms for us for the nights of 26thand 27th January, as shown below. These rates include breakfast.
The rooms and rates are as follows:
- 4 x twin rooms £65.00 per room per night
- 6 x double rooms £65.00 per room per night
- 2 x single rooms £55.00 per room per night
- 2 x superior rooms £70.00 per room per night
- 1 x family room (sleeps 4) £87.50 per room per night
- 4 x deluxe rooms £77.50 per room per night
- 1x pod £65.00 per room per night
If you are wishing to book a room, please would you do this by phone and say you are part of the West Highland Way Race training weekend, as this will help avoid any tariff and allocation confusion. The number to phone is 01360 870357 ext 431.
I look forward to seeing you there.